iTunes Data Recovery: Dr. Fone for iOS
This will be showing the use of the Windows version of Wondershare’s Dr. Fone for iOS. The download for Mac is here. Either installation will be similar in use.
Developer: Wondershare Software
- Recovers all types of data from iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Recover from an iTunes Backup or iCloud Backup.
- Recovers the deleted files easily.
- Works perfectly for the broken devices or lost devices.
- Restores the data even after the iOS device is restored to Factory Settings.
- Works on Both Windows PC and Mac OS X without a problem.
- Works from older devices such as iPhone 3GS to the latest iPhone 6S and 6S Plus.
- Apart from recovering the data, it will also fix the iOS device to normal.
- Cheaper as compared to other data recovering software for iPhone and iPad.
- Doesn’t have any problem with the latest iOS 9 and iTunes 12.1.
Here is what users say about Dr. Fone for iOS:
1. Clack_Steel from Download.CNET:
"This program rocks!!! My phone went into recovery mode while downloading the latest update. I thought I was going to lose all my data (most terrified about losing pictures), because of course I didn't have cloud backup. Anyway after trying TinyUmbrella and RecBoot with NO success, I came across this program. I am so thrilled and happy that it worked, and my phone exited recovery mode, all my data was recovered!"
2. Joseph From PC World:
"Wow, we lost everything on our iPhone 4S during an IOS upgrade. The phone was stuck in iTunes mode and Apple Store said nothing could be restored and wanted to restore the phone to clean, new format. I spent three hours researching and tried 3 other programs and nothing worked. I found Dr. Fone for iOS and it worked immediately, I believe I was in DFU mode on the Phone but not sure. Thanks Dr. Fone!!!"
3. Alcimedes from Amazon:
"Purchased this in order to recover deleted texts and call records for someone. The product worked as advertised, and I was able to pull of hundreds of texts, images, movies etc. from the Android device.
The product was $20 cheaper from the vendor vs. the Amazon price, which is the only reason I put it down as 4 stars instead of 5.
I did have issues with the product crashing at one point, but as near as I can tell the issue was related to not having enough HD space in the restore location. When I cleared some space (two times the restore size to be safe) things worked just fine. The product pulled 25GB of deleted data off the phone, so I needed just over 50GB free to do a proper recovery."
iTunes Data Recovery: How to recover deleted iPhone Notes from iPhone without Backup
- Step 1: Download the latest version of Dr. Fone for iOS on your Windows or Mac PC from the links given at the top. After downloading install the Dr. Fone for iOS on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Step 2: Launch the Dr. Fone for iOS for the first time and connect your iPhone with the PC.
- Step 3: Check the data that you want to restore from your iPhone, in this case, it would be the notes. Select the “Notes” and Click on “Start Scan” button to scan your iPhone or iPad.
- Step 4: First, it will analyze your iOS device and then will start the scanning process. The scanning will take some time depending upon the memory and data present your iOS device.
- Step 5: Once the scanning process is finished, you will see all the data present on your iDevice.
- Step 6: Select the notes that you want to restore and Click on the “Recover” button at the bottom right corner.
- Step 7: Once you have clicked on “Recover”, you will have two options. You can either recover the selected notes on your computer or on your device.
- Step 8: Browser and select the folder where you want to save the recovered data and Click on “Recover” button again.
- Notes on the computer will be saved in the form of HTML file so you can view or copy them using an internet browser such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox.
- Currently, Dr. Fone for iOS will restore the notes on any iPhone from older devices to the latest iPhone 6S and 6S Plus.
iTunes Data Recovery: How to restore iPhone notes from iPhone backup via iTunes
You can always restore the iPhone notes from the iPhone Backup using the iTunes but the side effect is that it will overwrite the existing data on your iPhone with the iPhone backup data. So, not only the notes will be restored but the settings, contacts and even the tracks on your iPhone will be replaced with the data present on the already made backup in the iTunes. Here’s how you can restore iPhone notes from iPhone Backup via iTunes.
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone with the PC and launch the iTunes.
- Step 2: Click on the iPhone icon right next to the three dots. Now, Click on the Restore Backup Button as shown in the screenshot below.
- Step 3: Select the recently made Backup and Click on “Restore” button.
- Step 4: it will start restoring the iPhone with the previous. It may take some time depending upon the size of your back. So, Sit Tight, Relax and let iTunes finish its work.
- Once the restore is complete, you will see the previous notes on your iPhone.
Although you can restore the iPhone notes using the iTunes but the biggest drawback is that it will replace all the existing data on your iPhone. To avoid this hassle, the perfect solution is to use a third party perfect data recovery software such as Dr. Fone for iOS which will not only restore the long deleted notes from your iPhone but will not interfere with the latest data and settings on your iPhone.